Tuesday, October 18, 2011

An introduction of sorts.

This is me. I am Paige Elizabeth.  Welcome to a space dedicated to my photos.



I decided to name my photography pen name after my grandparents. Elizabeth is my grandmother's name, and my mother's maiden name is Norris. I chose the name in high school when my love affair with photography began.

As an amateur photographer, my portfolio is quite small, my post-processing style is still in development, and my basic photographing skills are, well basic. But that is why I have created this space, to challenge myself to add new photos constantly, to help me develop an editing style, and to eventually promote myself as a professional photographer.

much love

1 comment:

  1. I love the name for your photography business. Very unique, especially when you hear the story behind it.

    Can't wait to see your photos. I have a love for photos as well :)

    -Katie
    http://according2katie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete