Saturday, November 5, 2011

Stewart Wedding: Mukilteo, WA

I don't think I can ever fully express how thankful for I am for Sarah and Luke.  They took a chance on me, a brand new photographer, to capture one of the most important days of their lives.  I had never shot a wedding before. Actually, come to think of it, I had never shot anything for anyone outside of my family before.

Basically I was really nervous to shoot this wedding. Of course, I didn't tell Sarah and Luke that. To them I was cool as cucumber, professional and in control, photographer extraordinaire.  Ok, not quite, but I do hope that I was somewhat a reference of calm in the craziness that is planning for a wedding.

Anyway, enough about me. Everyone, meet Luke and Sarah Stewart. Luke is from MN, Sarah from WA. They met as counselors at a a summer camp, and spent the entirety of their relationship miles apart.

Maybe it was the long distance, maybe it was their personality, but it seemed that Luke and Sarah really seemed to live in each moment, not taking each minute they had together for granted. They were so present, so enjoyable, so relaxed; I absolutely adored shooting them. Plus, they are both so good looking. 



It's a pretty long post, so go ahead and check out more pictures by clicking on the Read More link. :)




Don't you love her henna?! 









Sarah made her veil herself. So chic.


First look!




















Officially Mr. & Mrs!









Sarah and Luke ended the night with a swing dance performance. They were phenomenal. Such a treat!

The getaway outfits. 

Many blessings to you two. Thank you again for allowing me to photograph your special day.

blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment